Re: [imss] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcs-mib-00.txt

Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com> Tue, 05 September 2006 22:05 UTC

From: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [imss] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcs-mib-00.txt
To: bwijnen@lucent.com
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 15:03:51 -0700
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=31381; t=1157493895; x=1158357895; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kzm@cisco.com; z=From:Keith=20McCloghrie=20<kzm@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[imss]=20WG=20Last=20Call=3A=20draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcs-mib-00.txt; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DApB5qo9OnOCGozri+ssfql3/aA4=3D; b=dVggQUC90mWRDJ6uFJ9hk6jfiYTRhycyQbVvB9q+cbAlqqhG0Ycg2A/8oN7VJ4dCxfdsyuzg 8LoBEVh8KIG40iJhrbhKNj8tAYj3P/MffHKlc3meKWPVZ0YE7uVXAhN6;