Re: [imss] WG last call: draft-ietf-imss-fc-rscn-mib-00.txt

Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com> Mon, 04 September 2006 11:55 UTC

From: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [imss] WG last call: draft-ietf-imss-fc-rscn-mib-00.txt
To: bwijnen@lucent.com
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 04:54:04 -0700
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=5631; t=1157370908; x=1158234908; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim5002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kzm@cisco.com; z=From:Keith=20McCloghrie=20<kzm@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[imss]=20WG=20last=20call=3A=20draft-ietf-imss-fc-rscn-mib-00.tx t; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3Df0WAuFGdwYTdyET0uT2QG1/mTqc=3D; b=h2VqP7JEi0chd6cIwaWpkUFVEFBBerWOF7/L0EFQvjLuZNiP+vHj+AJa+8UPgzMOVsb7CX9Z KBUt25XRVMpYE9KSCfFKHtOtjHrok/lLAVct9CcA29HGRUyCkGaNTHCD;