[imss] RE: imss WG Last Call: FC-SP MIB

Black_David@emc.com Thu, 01 November 2007 17:12 UTC

From: Black_David@emc.com
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:10:12 -0400
To: imss@ietf.org, bwijnen@alcatel-lucent.com
Cc: Black_David@emc.com
Subject: [imss] RE: imss WG Last Call: FC-SP MIB

The WG Last Call on this MIB has ended, but in addition to my
comments, I think it would be prudent to wait for Bert to finish
wading through this MIB before producing a revised version and
submitting it to the ADs/IESG.

Bert - do you have a timeframe for completing your review.

Thanks,
--David (imss WG chair)
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754