Re: [imss] WG last call review: T11-FC-FABRIC-LOCK-MIB in draft-i

Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com> Fri, 08 September 2006 15:49 UTC

From: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [imss] WG last call review: T11-FC-FABRIC-LOCK-MIB in draft-i
To: bwijnen@lucent.com
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 08:48:04 -0700
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=4552; t=1157730549; x=1158594549; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kzm@cisco.com; z=From:Keith=20McCloghrie=20<kzm@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[imss]=20WG=20last=20call=20review=3A=20T11-FC-FABRIC-LOCK-MIB=2 0in=20draft-i; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DM5DD5f2yIkW7qYyaXakVkxDoml0=3D; b=hDYV7TUgLRCHAyGGBcMF0BwsA6rk/uIYx6kLFkZDRcl5FKgH0HBtYuLpUh2gAze7grE8W3tX lSzJNQZZFUN7FghnSYlBDqrzX0uh7nBhSjDIia/VBZah/kzKaGzQjFFt;