Re: [imss] WG last call review: T11-FC-FABRIC-LOCK-MIB in

Claudio DeSanti <cds@cisco.com> Fri, 08 September 2006 17:00 UTC

Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 10:00:47 -0700
From: Claudio DeSanti <cds@cisco.com>
To: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [imss] WG last call review: T11-FC-FABRIC-LOCK-MIB in
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=5386; t=1157734853; x=1158598853; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim5002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=cds@cisco.com; z=From:Claudio=20DeSanti=20<cds@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[imss]=20WG=20last=20call=20review=3A=20T11-FC-FABRIC-LOCK-MIB=2 0in; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DNfyg2JD6u2efb5B9DniIRTK+40s=3D; b=WLVrX31JYdms4x5kc3D23rE05zeMK24d0DdK7248xnJ7MqsBQV2WMDQK0+PM7fDXyAgSeS3Z AJqc7ciBbk84t96U9g+TuP99ifl7OpAOj839jzzFcmW8/CZs+1cGutsb;