Re: [imss] imss WG Last Call: FC-SP MIB

Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com> Mon, 26 November 2007 17:23 UTC

From: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [imss] imss WG Last Call: FC-SP MIB
To: bwijnen@alcatel-lucent.com
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:21:28 -0800
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=11800; t=1196097792; x=1196961792; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kzm@cisco.com; z=From:=20Keith=20McCloghrie=20<kzm@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[imss]=20imss=20WG=20Last=20Call=3A=20FC-SP=20MIB |Sender:=20; bh=9dldSm4YspjYpURCi8KhWWaFrCPJL40uRIsGwl4ytuY=; b=uKFjuMyw1mh0WPp+AykDHkAb5As1mBhpsXJsOyBSEbuAyFqw3/tWYY5DWKtybMP5l7b8Bthf T2B88SUQtkO1P5tpc0asGaSzdqzdsG/4rRP3VX9aP0YIzWkxZAT1hXt65qsExszq/55XwPpQHI z41ppyZEyOAdwaUwr80htLDco=;