Re: [imss] imss WG Last Call: FC-SP MIB

Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com> Wed, 28 November 2007 18:35 UTC

From: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [imss] imss WG Last Call: FC-SP MIB
To: bwijnen@alcatel-lucent.com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:34:00 -0800
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=18171; t=1196274944; x=1197138944; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kzm@cisco.com; z=From:=20Keith=20McCloghrie=20<kzm@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[imss]=20imss=20WG=20Last=20Call=3A=20FC-SP=20MIB |Sender:=20; bh=y/MovaftuBlttIZsCcizZeVcImluQYZ9Oo0gnPBO7/0=; b=hVj1YNiD/UovdKlTOwuWVQLjk9DmzA3blei7sbGPJNXd2ufRn65MRQPkObHnzW5Q+8Pvmgk2 3kVHOWBKTs+6uwFIIVzIsP8jVeTiMTpwmi83jv+bwCvqpbHdprAPPcnK;