[Inip-discuss] some comments on draft-lewis-domain-names-03

Suzanne Woolf <suzworldwide@gmail.com> Mon, 04 July 2016 20:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:subject:message-id:date:to :mime-version; bh=aNy/jUbsQd4fGWRHOisQW9ZXxHBMRTbUGJ+umpLm/KM=; b=VsveNbzKbhzLixjF/8YbvfS4lKPtNm+UCZJcw+gSDzEZag1UpKm0Ya41WmymayLMDF Y9DOrevo9T3BcGGuzqG3VPpnhmLefbLw+CyBBxd8cFNT9MwawMW3cL/yhe1HebJ7/fxy Y/zR1F9KszB4uucYYLCYZuSy7MunaCe1wPjc75hjMjUAkKPK0Dm0feuicBqmqpo4EtbB KT0ZiI5d/fbaMp80BFDnXtYXt82e38wnHArd6vO7CZW6R9VIzUHR990rciorN0WbIUZu UpeJoiYIVZw/4sSLpW1/tx44CZuw0g+6NyDG8WAZPN6VNdFJbK6ylcJxz0PJxEkwM4D9 hEkA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:content-transfer-encoding:subject :message-id:date:to:mime-version; bh=aNy/jUbsQd4fGWRHOisQW9ZXxHBMRTbUGJ+umpLm/KM=; b=QJBJy+0EkHwqfo00Vd64aSTahvPLHc/8UsQz7SkiUt3Z+dsfDDnlfEsPrkDi3ZtX2s cgQ1BnIz4a+K8M+dRdPph9w4zxY+71ezYSjRNZYYLaEeGzt1yro00PIirHnoUmvgQRyD Qj6GQCclcss1p4G2tCbSIGZ5z7wn8/4BVgAHc6GZrVpzFN9shvqb3MrKRS1pEOFgr6nB Ab8qcot5X3znEr8Mh/Zuo3RmaCmVgRsPsztImZOGMxkzA5m4tIlEHw5nn16L80H4FXQZ kBIQgQtOM3kbcSETLOTxCSPYGVQC60IyP3ogQQlwC3qoxEgaBjSiNGmXPUx1dkcx4DAl 5f2Q==