Re: [Insipid] draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-18: comments and questions

Brett Tate <brett@broadsoft.com> Wed, 30 March 2016 14:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=broadsoft-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:mime-version:thread-index:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=gXnPz8g6UBkZJoUUWGu7YzvFtBUc0s7TcKOp0VvYOnU=; b=jHZ7xMDuOPaP8hSUkPsBKxCJ1yV5JctMtwI8NpRIfAISyjTY0faOO4mkoYYY8PVIPi bzIjuJIZoOwe+GRUKpSMuHkLIuDPl5FhHUbNsFU6+lqycx92tIjZWUpyvsz0AYKXZ7Zd imwuwecOKEPikIoEoO+zxRv7fHMQ99fk3/pL/dzbCcxzHajrEVXK5eg3z2fD6xHbylfV gudtsKB6zf1aml2WVOe0ygN3Uw92X9JItwd4Q/nwhdo8aJmkA1VNj/H6WLSnTtWdE1/0 eO+KtkSAtL/QR6p9+oybXTHLJ6Y+6anqzvIhPVyH5wvRHMLABkWBEXxdeo2HyyF1uWkG nEjw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:thread-index:date:message-id :subject:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=gXnPz8g6UBkZJoUUWGu7YzvFtBUc0s7TcKOp0VvYOnU=; b=a9LPUlN61C0wsRLLx7qs+FZ9vzk6UJVHq5nlX2DgKR2O0ZVobBiZelAJaoJk8yTNGs G5ttrtuaMwoVGlKWwrigOGoNcKQWE7QBmYHWxglr4RvAncxKC/B4Fw9Z/1ngzS2kdRQg aTJ1mrGiRKAmSGnY+s+Ep3yghqJ9bQ0aS4qY4EdOoC1rxC9P1q2FMBamkeJi0oj5XgxV vjDBFHu+MLzWAlJK/0DMnSkyhbj1heEH3P7sbed705r5KuC/2hcOKDN4/EXBkamlN6yw K+rA4HXtWPSFb6lLJKoEqvBJus8ztvFt03PKwoX/IvtOAVx01IricCBmhCyy3fTuzs4Z MtDg==