Re: [Insipid] Posted draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-06

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Thu, 19 June 2014 18:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1403202678; bh=s8HCpw2h9ZddYFi1vCI5t32dfg0y1hpFsI/ii0sjKbM=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:Message-Id: Mime-Version:Reply-To; b=bZ0MnbYJcjlATVh+bDbfewQGB0SyxdqZh7o4xBNCWErPfNQow3XVWtbgbc6wKGGG9 VVKzIig6bgvHhPQFpXbEwbUiJf7g3TQx8gmlka8dwk/iiRXr8C1sfKprAqsmQbXFgp Oj21iuYUXMjTit0bju5v+9bQR1kTZxJ8he9FdZ0k=