Re: [Insipid] draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-14: comments and questions

Brett Tate <brett@broadsoft.com> Tue, 05 January 2016 17:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=broadsoft-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:mime-version:thread-index:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ORqL1pwLFhULCCRb2QEtsWVxyAx18VXwCufSiytYP6I=; b=a3o5Dt/grTDWGzXTtMIYNXoExXzsqyqi1auPdylw6Tn3u2RNZdBohH1xIEk+5WyahW 2wVsZoVz4k7Y7ygKauHvnm2WwCIW9yD1S6in45u/H4kR5cJCKGWuKP0fZPohkvtr+4Tp 2Mb8gkSiyt7T+o6S+VZef4jArNlj3RcSGmtKMHaYUuMahZSW0Z58m/8wP/nOPqjKtBq3 4NclD/fqJqvwxkaNmO0cdYMQjfHYhXj6bh2X+uVir6Lkbb+DaQC73efQ/CLQKXuuJ6Nj ogSafPDyiAi/QaKoHaQCLubcpRusR/VfqZm1tWRdXUHo0qIrQR7OegAuE6Lee11d+kGp iwCw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:thread-index:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ORqL1pwLFhULCCRb2QEtsWVxyAx18VXwCufSiytYP6I=; b=NaZt3Zs1XV2CH7AoqMHuuhUd5ko+5CiAXw41RuZzY3AtgYGAsrw5qeyLv2A1pb2Z9V AF+SdJVJ73JDyEzllLoaDHC0jwWH/cMMFo5J4MYqbApxyxrXYeT5Fsr2No4YJiiGlVwd /lRHfX8P854ULuBzz5wosxqPPxQTBG9nYUv9HvY9X20JfYtW6OXyL+kFtItz7gvY/6Ze FEFtQ/JyMwDASu4wYL8mbGra5gxW6+zICQ1ZlxfdVoPOG60uMwNs6cN9vYLRRfKEzDnb hYWDy6piiSCetKvjLRG0m7AuX1FNGxeLdYNjTyHjUVYG7iEITdndsd7KI2lDAWbwmmLq aE1Q==