[Insipid] Review of draft-ietf-insipid-logme-marking-08

Paul Giralt <pgiralt@cisco.com> Thu, 09 November 2017 04:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7083; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1510201832; x=1511411432; h=from:mime-version:subject:message-id:date:cc:to; bh=jsWZdoj3ovAwrLhLWcksdlDv1V8RVx9ooC4ncrLPveE=; b=iEE8hdRTC9IuHaaKt+2ZJndQzvWxOW5yRE54wVwzVkKZsrw2uqmpVEag lFpbMIhfb7N+0h5P1Ovi1ClTPGLfdmfhLTNX/SVK1h4xazxR1j7fTAHPy ceU8taK12w1KgFIlqVq8yyVrlPCKO/7z5+CVPOGSSphvvQDJ5L82x492M M=;