Re: [Insipid] Review of draft-ietf-insipid-logme-reqs-02

"Dawes, Peter, Vodafone Group" <Peter.Dawes@vodafone.com> Mon, 11 January 2016 15:42 UTC

From: "Dawes, Peter, Vodafone Group" <Peter.Dawes@vodafone.com>
To: "Vijay K. Gurbani (vkg@bell-labs.com)" <vkg@bell-labs.com>, "insipid@ietf.org" <insipid@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 15:41:59 +0000
Cc: "Arun Arunachalam (carunach) (carunach@cisco.com)" <carunach@cisco.com>, "insipid-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <insipid-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Insipid] Review of draft-ietf-insipid-logme-reqs-02

Hello Vijay, All,
The Introduction text has now been revised to focus on service providers not customers (https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-insipid-logme-reqs-06.txt). I added the word "or" to the text Arun quotes below to clearly separate the single and multiple service provider cases, i.e.

"Such debugging and tests might be confined to a single service provider or network,
or may occur between the administrative domains of service providers, including
providers in different countries that are interconnected through networks belonging
to one or more third parties."

Apologies for jumping from -04 to -06 but I made a mistake in the -05 revision. The authors believe that this latest version (-06) includes resolutions of all review comments.

Regards,
Peter

Re: [Insipid] Review of draft-ietf-insipid-logme-reqs-02
"Arun Arunachalam (carunach)" <carunach@cisco.com> Fri, 08 January 2016 22:59 UTC

Thanks Vijay!

We will update the text to the following:

"Such debugging and tests might be confined to a single service provider or network,
may occur between the administrative domains of service providers, including
providers in different countries that are interconnected through networks belonging
to one or more third parties."

Arun