Re: [Insipid] Will the identifier pass unchanged through B2BUAs?

"DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Wed, 31 July 2013 07:37 UTC

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com>, "insipid@ietf.org" <insipid@ietf.org>, Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 07:37:28 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.239.27.41]
Subject: Re: [Insipid] Will the identifier pass unchanged through B2BUAs?

I am getting very confused here.

Is there a problem with this requirement in the requirements document?

If not, then lets move on with the requirements document.

Is there a problem with the solutions document?

If so it is a working group item - make sure it contains what the working group wants. The original authors no longer have responsibility for the technical direction, only for making sure it contains what the working group wants. Hadriel may be on the author list, but you are a member of the working group.

Regards

Keith