Re: [Insipid] I-D Action: draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-17.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 08 February 2016 18:27 UTC

To: insipid@ietf.org
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 13:27:28 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1454956049; bh=TSOyLB4wRAwOZJbBvcP/TjHlqitfJI33NbGO5gElAS0=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=r/YzqLd9R6SkqEZtLcUjAwaroMaTWHui0OO4Jmuz7IaSQYOimjzpcnrG1qqfcPd6p /5x75tchq+GFvpEXmb4WX2/BszkWFrqaJta3OyI0aFIKjVwO5PEBLljP1Us4H6kl1F utVCjNOIvHwXdVQdpjYN1DJibPFZqOKbJPEwI6z16u5AJ74w+TprAvlGBIFKWemZr7 zn72ZcnJJ+pDoK5s4Irq0pDHnN5RL8CgArdaTY2VXXDyLC27YdsqBKSUNQPedGxu0Q uXJfBE8eCCs7yhkighR2IMnJyRDmd/cE1WYeSykSSw+sG1BXf+WCQeD1qnLp+EjQUc gm+XgSrjGZW1A==