Re: [Insipid] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-insipid-logme-reqs-10

"Ben Campbell" <ben@nostrum.com> Wed, 21 December 2016 21:27 UTC

From: "Ben Campbell" <ben@nostrum.com>
To: "Dawes, Peter, Vodafone Group" <Peter.Dawes@vodafone.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 15:27:28 -0600
References: <36BFA904-FB78-4D63-BA62-B559BA5D700B@nostrum.com> <4A4F136CBD0E0D44AE1EDE36C4CD9D99C8BF0239@VOEXM31W.internal.vodafone.com> <D18D70C3-F434-41F8-8F2F-EE378D4C2C39@nostrum.com> <7D7CAAD4-4534-4053-87B3-73410BF6CF90@att.com> <E81E6C6F-1756-4A0D-8FD7-B50E0865D6C8@nostrum.com> <6FC083A4-5D79-487B-A0F3-291171F6D14C@att.com> <4A4F136CBD0E0D44AE1EDE36C4CD9D99C8C1C689@VOEXM31W.internal.vodafone.com> <7678F731-160A-4B67-904E-AB420347F951@nostrum.com> <448CFFF8-5C47-469D-BD51-2CDBB4ADA560@cisco.com> <4A4F136CBD0E0D44AE1EDE36C4CD9D99C8C320CD@VOEXM31W.internal.vodafone.com>