Re: [Insipid] draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-18: comments and questions

Paul Giralt (pgiralt) <pgiralt@cisco.com> Thu, 24 March 2016 03:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14845; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1458788964; x=1459998564; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=5Vn0J1QQW8IrqKFH/n21wCmYJ6VzyqaisLZ7/rXXpk0=; b=fAQztDtTYG4BR+Uj/bmTvt8v76Y/yZGfZ9sKKqc+GlD6Gt1v3PsX1TOs eGo1jX2rw1D03YriFVHFwU4nd/XpGC3NCME2RBh8J6yiVpbhVT/Xp5L4h Yrafjsd5js3peJs8VoCrXDkNlcbN0K8pPt+TbyQrYiD8o/czbZNyw45Im g=;