Re: [Insipid] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-22

"Paul Giralt (pgiralt)" <pgiralt@cisco.com> Wed, 25 May 2016 20:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9094; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1464208110; x=1465417710; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=ek3TvPPjuJLOdanHGLm8uOItZnpq1/Lo7qDwMRkeeUI=; b=K8QJ7YYmL49IGjOr++Vr7EBEunYvLL46Cvc1DS+VNKO6y02fPxy98+dq otfZBCXkfkAAPsskB8T2cUYPQ7p8IhEExKGaNQZipgvH+SU5J4ivakKHB qOwFTddLmpZsam8rfEdFW8MaLAFcl/+7/KRj0jAiuJxXEALcHzLj4eRKT s=;