Re: [Insipid] draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-10: comments

Brett Tate <brett@broadsoft.com> Tue, 10 February 2015 15:01 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :thread-index:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=VfXJGFJz8Q9QXmgzY4KeW5DF0l/cmDK2sb8tcz8xe2c=; b=G7RP3YyWdi/TZf0k51CWIinj4ABl0b5E5/Ow16B7TU+8BOMfGBHiaNbsAH7HeTFfrI enfNk13XSqy7+RQgmUoO/pO2+124GVbUVDl2Y7+hyMorR+rQjW0O62iySNlK1iuakR4l L2xMXCDR9ymEMfBN9WfdEo0oQuFFP3ppdgFEhAoA3tHUuCeN01zExFK/dQx94O8uKLQE 3WOhrvncPtYbQ+KOajtp4fSGLUIvVafIjIbLEhoAMjIS9uzE2cnPAdCBk1d1BbfacI2T sk/AGc2P1ekoyMa3nMvq7P+WCsEhXnq3CxYuE4emdkSg+0Yo4gLQxzXtdYAFkySqXOFg s9ow==