[Insipid] Fw: I-D Action: draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-09.txt

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Tue, 05 November 2013 09:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1383643021; bh=i8PLA/VOe2CbcGHdBm/9GdxkdTpPMAO3aKQWA3wqbVk=; h=From:To:Subject:Cc:Date:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type: Message-Id:Mime-Version:Reply-To; b=IQFSwsiTlJPsQbwOV3zKmvpEdn1F0ptuEkacMEZ9kjZXSydOCwod8j3Ftk3csy82H QRWxr8d3X+JwMWTERvaQme0HzIRnZgkB4a66wa2x+snNgR9xZ+sdOxQo8QFOecfNyN I94xj4ma7SPBUu6ARUDzLDcBIT6DbrhDWciU6hxY=