Re: [Insipid] draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-14: comments and questions

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 05 January 2016 19:51 UTC

To: insipid@ietf.org
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 14:51:10 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1452023472; bh=0oaYNh+2I49rd/26s95M3wCdfE/vu/DSN+4dW43yDfI=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=D4ZfDl2Kp4GgX217nSc4H53wkYjtNQSu1l9vF7zLVblxV+8m20svP7c8vGDcf1AMI 1bAR8Adu6+wLaTWi8nOdH5AtoZAzvmcK6/sbuopGlTsd7EJvK8plAwQ3gfoIcXAS5g Q5WzAQXIqGyd/7THeXHGqyqAKsJHWRz44QPGFKq0DG4Y9Lf+qP9cMMPYkajVmPk/IR BXYww7WOV3AUeS31cGH9BhKUyxDJljTI0pyNDcIO25QCJvaKVee/mH9Tu4kwhv4nA3 Vcku3bkV8zGxIBkWgZ5+D8I6P9eIcps+t4yOkpoXyPsOjXu1t5LQZWavzU3rXVIA6C tXu6SN2PrM4og==