Re: [Int-area] Comments on draft-ietf-intarea-gue-07 (and fllow-up from last IETF meeting)

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Wed, 13 March 2019 16:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WVqlt44iqKWi12Yzf8r5xPgJ/2K8EP5KF+HRgYTYteI=; b=laO3pQM+jKoYR8+6wL99tAaC5vDMytOO3lUzGbGAL+hk7T8YxB84F/zRcqq9euZ2cD ptlyB1XNq5mlGPAXMTXYoZ2pxaOyFMLqudZW9MT0XNDZEq+ZLuun0b8jCq2S9uZcal2F Wjh1+aoIQDWThYTJiFNUTuHEnD7YYKASolQyRlFtLCRIf1fjREvysk0AQiS5JmvhWKSt zj8kSmH86R65qfL9VRuAkGO5nFwk7rXfWS/LblRUNtB6XOmurht/QIKFu49+946AZ/Dp 0scZE2cBzPZ0LA0QGvvk3fSxmFcyysgVrV06Ds8Iy96fvae2nb0Q6pXmpEJ+DfDZ8fcQ PZYg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WVqlt44iqKWi12Yzf8r5xPgJ/2K8EP5KF+HRgYTYteI=; b=ASTgs++ayRHnf5QrV7xi5ndnbqXTi9Fl9aRg/gBurZIlxicPgH1iGwOrKOMJhvE9hL p1UE37gXDNgjrvjGZBTsPi6xsbyqZNCtisLzMAuGE9hRlPaJvqaRQKdxOclN77KVGDsO B9hB2sST7nXTjOwiU7LEDXWBCxCFY5Jj7FPvXaCXydxlYP2P9pyoRaebBsxb88TGqBC2 GUKM6Z30EzBuRov2kw0l1jDED5TT69ykfkeubWO0sRRSnlC46UKt5fLPG01fWKoYBZxh st2WyAx8BCyKSLnFIXx9jMRg4gtFgKIs5a2HfR6Eo/WvEhgQLlsz/p84G/TYSU/ligOZ YJQA==