Re: [Int-area] Continuing the addressing discussion: what is an address anyway?

Jens Finkhaeuser <jens@interpeer.io> Mon, 07 March 2022 12:18 UTC

Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 12:18:04 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=interpeer.io; s=protonmail; t=1646655485; bh=7u7E34nrY5HF4Ca0WclIvoYoIPrgfIWaX3FODFrbK9o=; h=Date:To:From:Cc:Reply-To:Subject:Message-ID:In-Reply-To: References:From:To:Cc:Date:Subject:Reply-To:Feedback-ID: Message-ID; b=tzd+xob2XKK1Gw3LbwYjN7uuB2Oh5IUK2JPUV0JRGd2eYzHwvxrSVQ6Nz6HB19MmE zhWpq/nPlld4AWcQFAeESBKpwboMg/gXKbKoPAHNDZaqpkyvy4MrZr10YvjssXDsWz JgWIGceDFuGDV0ynWXuuSXdkqh2qL0Y3EVrD0Wpc=