Re: [Int-area] New Version Notification for draft-li-int-aggregation-00.txt

Tony Li <tony.li@tony.li> Fri, 25 February 2022 16:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=sender:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=B5TqM0l4yUnT/ZQpADnygPQq2o3xo6juwaW3qX+YOoE=; b=IVfnIz7o44bJZNB57eArrUQAdiUzB4gBPG2jpvTDHo0HvlZlfY85OsX/hk/WUyT2TZ zBBFqSdqdzj+8lpoxE2N4R50tU+sHRLJB4mEQqBxzulug+KAcl+VyH3H2AL8LYdOOwyG AOEBs7qyeQ/0uAgfjWd3BjKxanbGjKPADA0sJCPVHN/IgUjvl9IR91ayobkkSdyFxSmv 5CGLaZZ5GlRAf9U7UsSFd4/JzxJcO825+Zl03f64k9/V3isX1lETFjdtdxEYvIo1LJsB vzL22W23hSPUmSRmvfEeTB3OlUsowuNP+B24XDhKx8SY09YCc8lF9OUg17ItYOXst6pK RSyg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:sender:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to :date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=B5TqM0l4yUnT/ZQpADnygPQq2o3xo6juwaW3qX+YOoE=; b=ghF8gq4HnB47q0gib0+A6zxlpdGBZEHwwAuXJzlKxb0HxsGN68oy8pOmtAIH+Ya1+a y7HS8Y4ueeZVtbMg65GWzdhTKTJOcmpat8iN3tba5jdO5Y7DHOzoF3fyic13/Nh0QNSY ehJTeDu294Y9GWACbrqPXZXgPJ9DQxoedgK4WuabMStv+YkIZw2VMGTgm2ItZdbiDJS1 j37AefTpTbTO2H+nAw9StJTKpG8ItS2MqI9xVY8xAS4IShD8peNJT/k7jvNMOnqMtVXX unfAHxUkdueP8mjTm5aPgbOMkIdVCfB86HodrTuSMKfYeE6ZceF8/qNCaZy/PVRmwzS5 ZvgQ==