Re: [Int-area] Last Call: <draft-ietf-intarea-shared-addressing-issues-02.txt> (Issues with IP Address Sharing) to Informational RFC

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 15 February 2011 21:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent :mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=qjFO4Ce5xBiPd1P2j0B7/nPXZ1Ip6oOJkiOGyEQZ/Zs=; b=fZbw+fd/cRwI+ChRppWE7romQ0rRbU8hz+9zg2MtzlnZ7SAcnwyPXks1fWFxsLVGgu zEcrFCAWx4ZThbfHoI9raFGVqrhtfaaGKLRwvmILHyK0VWWQmkZx47uPJwl35rExHCbW fbKH+Ug28W0WSjhA07vpN/4IFu9X+jpwVdyT0=