Re: [Int-area] GPS over wifi

Rob Brew <sputnik2012@gmail.com> Thu, 23 January 2020 15:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WQTCcxTEEiU6scv4dUvlMqK2UkOiaZM8MUYpiDedae8=; b=K+qebQpGFuJUtM40ddFQhpOktHxfM7i7PA3jEtk3FCU390Mms94PNPViGLVUp/6Eu2 nGGGi7PK/lxetIffDC7+X1UIJ1S0Uw5NH9sL7q8yuxFvSrSX0hqeTxMoLnEO5yYZlfVv PVVnoBy8kRYH3AInxYwuWdb2unadLwW5uAsaPyZBDQJpu8SruaqLZxHQGxpVRuT87tOC 3KBMQyj16lRx7EMJbPvns50hKvbk2rfRsjESWpYEQMyjYHM/MDJDgCpx81UlygedOE7i jrlZHUt1k1nzQsjwnjOTDfBwywZxFSVHyukJhDN/HB/7eAWxJK/Fm99GK+o75y3gHHhv ayng==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WQTCcxTEEiU6scv4dUvlMqK2UkOiaZM8MUYpiDedae8=; b=nUvkJl+Sj33eKYMgNWiVBk6qh0Wo43NpvP66odmqJOUn45J/YgL/sUYYXFXz4plzkh 946EFxjZoECLFUvPYMTYk2AL4j0XKKPY+/VPUwoJu45nuW6TI4/3/79RgKjn9ln9IfZb mAKUVHeP5uU70Go1MJOWEEmOauQEJ1iIeJqmKqnmkx/Sem3sgNYx4EkSRk2DzHAMYoke +svV2ztfVQBJWsq3gGByMaQfJfjvfQ0WzgLUjpe7lHsIfEKXHMgU2tr1xVSMDiEDdZaH jGZjwKG9QKF12Q6EDd0jrvUd2DNzGK/JoEnqDPBZU54CeLYwE9vTDUjFl8kDkDXpnW3R 9roA==