Re: [Int-area] Last Call: Moving TPC.INT and NSAP.INT infrastructure domains to historic

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Thu, 07 April 2022 09:38 UTC

Received: from faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:51]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 754B658C4AF; Thu, 7 Apr 2022 11:38:04 +0200 (CEST)