Re: [Int-area] IP Protocol number allocation request for Transparent Inter Process Communication (TIPC) protocol

Jon Maloy <jmaloy@redhat.com> Mon, 23 March 2020 17:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=redhat.com; s=mimecast20190719; t=1584985633; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:content-transfer-encoding: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references; bh=CFFRyDAjbRqUe2eAjVKbXputacvRtm24usPGyubLBS8=; b=HHm3Z3BpLy54d8zba4GVEUT/mz+cyQjALBm+Si9YCO03maJ1QZHNHuopUZXKeoTQPsi82H aRmcu5RocLddZvlKLyrOcqborirIoAUtjpIqbc1yI/L+Vv4hY0dTeSGj7LAglZTwSWnoP6 NKDNZ1mbEO3g2b0UE4tZ6+CfiX1dcu4=