Re: [Int-area] New draft: The IETF Will Continue Maintaining IPv4 (draft-schoen-intarea-ietf-maintaining-ipv4)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 15 March 2022 20:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1647376320; x=1647981120; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=6rdsXP+8 5UPrX5HEn6BrZdGEgpE3My9Z5JXehH+4km4=; b=obQZIzVyskpK7fZ2nPI0fGn7 ibu+sy9ScbKJFg2QGJCqsvZ1mfE9QXZtPpbDN6GOy4jvVUi6SbNOCQ6u/Y1UqSaD gSPksrN5h4h8iL8B12q3vrDnr+KtBsjeOMmuQx+Ow1hd0RzvhsK8Nw6EjubT3/i6 Tez1OLkc2uKMu9NGQmc=