Re: [Int-area] [v6ops] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gont-opsawg-firewalls-analysis-01.txt

Rick Casarez <rick.casarez@gmail.com> Fri, 16 October 2015 12:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=5PIs9VpKhm466HCXmgkaItbZ1+ZQxOehfgHU/B33/zk=; b=relHq23TfQcCWEaDxAfnwp+/5iB9NzymxP65HWthyCE1EClwe3hsTgnHs4VQPLtLNR +lMGXznCHOYg6MvR1ctIInYqWkud/rebUftNH4lVTSzv89hru49fqfFPGWD9VVRnQjK/ 2nNrWT9R3nxr7V+uQeIlNqZVkoGiZeIVedBD4LxQ7ASyrgOw1pylHJtyV7bPti2oiWKM 4fqx3FRPwc3QWoPZq6U/oZuhH/2KWl4n9RDKj2TmptqzQ4gzICoaVzk8/YhsOO3D+iqJ WgVqbHjSuPUY6xlXqd+vBGxhrUlw2PaDnUJK6n90pBjCfKcNGHfLnL7x80Fr4jrvspFM dEuQ==