Re: [Int-area] [arch-d] Is IPv6 End-to-End? R.I.P. Architecture? (Fwd: Errata #5933 for RFC8200)

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Thu, 27 February 2020 22:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4UWsU51O8TShrz2ebd28SjFROF/LPOVigmattsWqhCE=; b=mA5Rn4x8swCLe0asV/ioL2SHl1Fi7s0/6jp9JTHYIYfDHzco1Oqyjt+EnqaIpyMmM5 wL4MPgOPnVaIRBKjS0UoFLKtG7s6N3k/5H79yBGH5e75tfozFi48X5Tn1V3Gyslcb2KN RRKPwwQDJD2UkfQAJfXSuVvYTmCgLIGD0T0/52fser8F/G/NJHTOGjthRE90wPl+HByy HtZPAKzfciAd+whz0jm3ogcecft0Ivcid0mUxyFJoD+kEJQCs9bDPUD+VykQzOsiNH74 vTcp4B+ogJaYCbkePVA+H/b7arD4Uk+oNCCq+OGQP+BKOVgZRHYuhoEp/OcehoowVuZc AQ+g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4UWsU51O8TShrz2ebd28SjFROF/LPOVigmattsWqhCE=; b=bIzVw06UxMfbHAAo96uo2xpVasbgv+Slkcw/4vHiVpA/RbO0EPvmrnhoWqSLQeSd0p 3DrifaaAZjjeh13aT7uR7/jywT/gs9VRYLAd2g0rR7Ky7MPkOnETPPZk/qrOOepfRdwn buxN6fGKZ+XHHxNvv4eZ3Bv4iWbo8AVOUjX8x9dp8/3WnssR801qr4ahVGMKTdT/1NLV 8J3tLjSASV1QmoSSqQQ8XhqsvPd+m4yFN13FvckDScEif7aI3sQk6lW8OYQ2bLMwdJYY 4FBUuRA8vRqjX6hmGTtyPKCQd1OW66GTLNuQCgmIhvh74HVyPcsUXUE/IkbWF8LdO3gZ 8y4A==