Re: [Int-area] IP Protocol number allocation request for Transparent Inter Process Communication (TIPC) protocol

Jon Maloy <jmaloy@redhat.com> Mon, 23 March 2020 18:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=redhat.com; s=mimecast20190719; t=1584988844; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references; bh=cbpLwLsTaNML0zCJ7b5QWi6zEa8tMFiCsbCqVHE1FFs=; b=YbA394fyae9jEUNxoPhO49vL2rqLQMRpPLdLZfNNjCSrvDCKFpcDBMZTV8lDdUDRaTqmLf 76k/LCzYmZ4jXRf/CQvZzCvRcAx1NOc4A0Y9gOsfyfJnsPtx33BOxFdJ33RAaruC0ZBone iz6kCOZ3JZJt/f67DXjXmgaD++6iZd8=