Re: [Int-dir] Intdir early review of draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-01

"Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <evyncke@cisco.com> Thu, 24 May 2018 07:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4496; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1527146144; x=1528355744; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=K7rLzzKsD9XDP2hTzXLEr0SRKAxH5/3UD68PoRKbRWY=; b=XV3mHbf21GcXWz3oXdUEq+Fr6O4vhy+OUAHOhb2x2MA67WI1yZB4bunv DFxoGvrbSG2vFtmbxUQ2Nvo3C6a7HuxdqCz5eZc1U8zhgEsYRIckVTWkQ IRfTK7zZWw8uiW5rbL7idWDJ6wn8k2ITXXiV9GyTDa35B8GhjDlNydAkD I=;