Re: [Int-dir] Intdir early review of draft-ietf-bier-ping-08

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 08 May 2023 16:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1683562679; x=1686154679; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=LF+mqCQE1AeXIGXA31G5ukJ46bidbrKpyaQY98EDkEs=; b=Xw7ZEoGwPhBI3+np/1IjjE35IwPQ46cyZcKHuUV8Yi5no/DSRHg5QzhRqd+LyR8YvX VIloQvJybtXEtBX+jfZS7FOHj36jQpIDk2gXiPfHhYgh2rqO2VlvXzTddQZvav7QMvnX AXSeHNFkcLd4jZg3L5Otql79UmDEmOq3r4oYIbs31M4ixs5aeFxkrO9041byfQX8wMqc nfipUAWh0oBovzh3b8c1vN/VBdE3cf/BcEGY9WUOlW8xGjWIvKq2pDJws4g0eHUfqIZW YQ3EJS3aeNkGdByVD/pkUbIm3kFC/zWqACokr1SO4Lt972Ip5IhzlREH0AN3WvrBOg2J 8t0Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1683562679; x=1686154679; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=LF+mqCQE1AeXIGXA31G5ukJ46bidbrKpyaQY98EDkEs=; b=kfEQC9s0FnmuP4WiBgeMaMw6eZuVsinmeX+AaEGsEZmJ66iMxdv45m8nH9dkaVCLlb +oaw/uShYnuf/R4IfkC70yzZ0JdgcrNra4BIIvBQ0M15cbKCPSMRIbIeF5Aq/STza6ky 97T+NF8iCGJE5qI4zZwy/kaz++1g3k2XaAGrEp/hcUiCG6QgAYN7BMmdb16PtUvfzc5h dHLrD/lC3PQV3mir/iayRdjffRUifuYcP/Bdha9gnEMBen8Ke2DaHTBkkrzbUhNkdAOp PzCuH04buxrQ91UNT1Ys3p48SQbzKu90uXGiDwQJ98P3dhv3dXUilsigfxUPmpyXvXn5 W/4A==