Re: [Internetgovtech] an initial proposal wrt IANA developments

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Thu, 20 March 2014 17:54 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=Kc3MkTllv9bEVSrmWA4/tMCz2yGk1yEQ1SLNoN124Hc=; b=Ph9TFGQ4RfWvnE652depUiakn/Tz0U+gI1w9BBlCX7c7zoNDq3Scl7bHa9tepDu+kO 6m8bn+EIbOVgBXH0mSiP9PTovbX7R5Zq49QMoB7xr2Bxo1FSjjl1bu7+EZFRQLgO7DcJ Npbg79hePylHEWKLD+SoDswKtBqIUEq5aOFT7fQKx3YApiPwR2mxwW4QgrTHeDpnfglG /RaHXTVnnUcY2jfQoW7Ki3Yv9JkkZKA6tXVHmE2QQ9ALXdmTT7OS6FJn8ilHPFaU18m6 TXJTswN2BRmxpnCVEzMPImcdFjqMFEJyMmHkH3ooszoVzA8k23H7JBq7xuyMY8EFsgpq DZ0Q==