Re: [Internetgovtech] The Internet, Architecture, Governance, Technical Work and Net History: A Speci

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Thu, 25 April 2019 10:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JVve4JfL120NFcpIL5mRFR41xiaVehd5XxpazjlHhqg=; b=hrmd7m2RAr5pbYNtyIGN/sj5E0UwMHANgDq8Yegr8vfv6b5WzejqLz7h1+Gpd+043w RAO1iDUWAa5qArq019wlKu4BbbGXQ9iLnG9ojMcNZ6cO2n395PZrdqdvCpq+XJ3JcVoe lK7xJ4FaaZTjJTswS6EyysquDMFQrfeRZoCzC16hoAXphG0Qs9ZEF+IbUh1pdfZ5DA7J 9aF9WXtMR0SZkhWLWVW7qeJCaYzYZ7cZNkDhrRO2kv32kBtVcx9o/stPj/ROVpFKsif5 zT/Zf5jfEb8JNxlNnp6AIQxqwWF4kyQj33xz5dI1Yrd5B53V2eSPzadP4MwwOLXV36fp bI3w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JVve4JfL120NFcpIL5mRFR41xiaVehd5XxpazjlHhqg=; b=fv0MYeOdNaRT23TiynaAQvgn/QnhylnUe3dK7kmfIQ5Vb9MUz0WG+RIGCzPiKqmMYH X0rQ8hePE8Mq6HNHWlepEcBCpFLvlKzlQKnVurfxwqfLAh/eBcyYUAaxX9dsFLgH5VEa MaoHVw0oHzhElal26eEXEy3qiwyDHQbsJeYZgxa4wFcecMUFej4BifGqZOYPiMDkYd7/ p0oIz+aLUU/yORswuMp+HEcHnaQODtwimLF4lLYz6fcVFPPUbEv7UQypp9/CgWED0UmI pgaKTEMStYIN9wajBMN19j20rWMusJFhwkdFaHSg9rHX6WjX9fd1aqlR2G6XTAEt+4Qc uoMw==
References: <CAKi_AEsFQLyNy3PZt0HR=Vid9HCgOviG_Hi5KPPU7CtvuZ352A@mail.gmail.com> <C3855D43D6701846AD1151A536E7A0584F2A34D6@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CAKi_AEtgukArGKTFcZyxaX7BrFWVXzfxr_V-7WrYiOrmeOzDKg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEttPFPcqqB_rH1nU_+Mg==niMznGoD8vq_93yB-uS_xXw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEvsd6m1YC2cZuavEJJ8QK_N4P7ipFYkB2vqFaVVkc5x2A@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEuFHWg_n2E8gfSapZg9-EVQouMY-StYMH0fAZ0ueq45Xw@mail.gmail.com> <754E03CE4D0735B550B88448@PSB> <C3855D43D6701846AD1151A536E7A0584F2A9880@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com>