[Internetgovtech] ❤Re: they inspired me so much

"internetgovtech-bounces@iab.org" <bensons@queuefull.net> Wed, 10 May 2017 03:56 UTC

X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=17.157 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_50=0.8, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, IMG_DIRECT_TO_MX=2.4, RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100=0.5, RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E8_51_100=1.886, RAZOR2_CHECK=0.922, RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET=1.347, RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT=1.449, RCVD_IN_PBL=3.335, RCVD_IN_SBL_CSS=3.335, RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL=0.001, RCVD_IN_XBL=0.375, RDNS_NONE=0.793, SPF_FAIL=0.001, SPF_HELO_FAIL=0.001, T_PDS_FROM_2_EMAILS=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no