Re: [Internetgovtech] Guiding the Evolution of the IANA Protocol Parameter Registries

Geoff Huston <gih@apnic.net> Wed, 12 March 2014 19:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apnic.net; s=c3po; h=received:received:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer:return-path; bh=6Xg7Bvl2OyMyjlZJyHudWPWXyVD/zcdCydHARz/mexA=; b=gJcFCHAw4jR3gt+Gh/TU7Xe0whZbbee5H6XbFKl6SILErEY0lUO7Ibhi1S1hDxYXiSWzlHtbO+gio s7yFcFxagjktvXhol5XR+V9X2v7nkcGaUwHYdTZXOgldzGrXdJyFQG/nJ1tM+f9whdV5StbXicORx6 IhTDex8iimYUAV68=