Re: [iola-conversion-tool] Last Call Bug

Henrik Levkowetz <> Wed, 22 February 2012 20:38 UTC

Return-Path: <>
Received: from localhost (localhost []) by (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3567721F8610 for <>; Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:38:01 -0800 (PST)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-Spam-Score: -102.599
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-102.599 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[AWL=-0.000, BAYES_00=-2.599, USER_IN_WHITELIST=-100]
Received: from ([]) by localhost ( []) (amavisd-new, port 10024) with ESMTP id 9bCQ2P6ldOuy for <>; Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:38:00 -0800 (PST)
Received: from ( [IPv6:2a01:3f0:1:2::30]) by (Postfix) with ESMTP id 87ACD21F860F for <>; Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:38:00 -0800 (PST)
Received: from localhost ([]:54381 helo=vigonier.lan ident=henrik) by with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:DHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:32) (Exim 4.77) (envelope-from <>) id 1S0Iwo-0007Qm-TI; Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:37:58 +0100
Message-ID: <>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:37:58 +0100
From: Henrik Levkowetz <>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20120216 Thunderbird/10.0.2
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: Cindy Morgan <>
References: <> <> <> <>
In-Reply-To: <>
X-Enigmail-Version: 1.3.5
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-SA-Exim-Scanned: No (on; SAEximRunCond expanded to false
Cc: Amy Vezza <>, Ole Laursen <>,
Subject: Re: [iola-conversion-tool] Last Call Bug
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.12
Precedence: list
List-Id: Discussion of the IOLA / DB Schema Conversion Tool Project <>
List-Unsubscribe: <>, <>
List-Archive: <>
List-Post: <>
List-Help: <>
List-Subscribe: <>, <>
X-List-Received-Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 20:38:01 -0000

Hi Cindy,

On 2012-02-22 21:31 Cindy Morgan said the following:
> (Note that in the middle of looking at this, I started getting Django errors on the Add/Edit page, and suddenly other stuff stopped working as well, like the Advanced Search feature not having the dropdown menus populated even when the corresponding radio button was clicked.  I am hoping that that is because you guys are in the middle of fixing something else and not that these are new bugs.)
> (Also, all basic searches are returning "No documents match your query.")

Yes.  I just a few moment ago sent you a message about this.  It's a result
of re-building the database for UTF-8, and was not intended to take effect
for the running datatracker until I did a reload of the webserver.  However,
it seems Django follows the settings file with particular ardour, or someone
else did a reload of the webserver for other reasons.


Best regards,