Re: [iola-conversion-tool] Bug when Adding a document to the tracker

Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com> Thu, 23 February 2012 03:20 UTC

Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:20:31 -0600
From: Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com>
To: Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>
Cc: Ole Laursen <olau@iola.dk>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, iola-conversion-tool@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [iola-conversion-tool] Bug when Adding a document to the tracker

(Ole - question for you below)

Russ -

The existing code isn't displaying an area based on what was set on the
edit-info form (and wasn't at the time that two-maturity-level was up
afaict).

Looking in the production system at the next telechat:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/>

I see things like this:

        3.2.1 New Items

draft-snell-atompub-tombstones
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-atompub-tombstones/> [txt]
<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-14.txt>
The Atom "deleted-entry" Element (Informational)
Token: Peter Saint-Andre (gen area)

I think you might have seen gen for Jari on -two-maturity-level as an
artifact of whatever is causing gen to show
on that page.

In the trackerbeta, at <http://trackerbeta.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/>, the
same item looks like this:

<http://trackerbeta.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-atompub-tombstones/> [txt]
<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-14.txt>
The Atom "deleted-entry" Element (Informational)
Token: Peter Saint-Andre (app area)

Ole - can you let us know why that shows as gen in the production system?