Re: [Iot-directorate] [dhcwg] Iotdir last call review of draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-07

"Ms. Li HUANG" <bleuoisou@gmail.com> Fri, 19 June 2020 05:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9h1AoCT9DFuE2s++pMCG0y3LSw3zdTTzmoLGD6VpWUY=; b=QMQpmkPhOx0qIxYAPbKdW9rFlUBKKbLKgAtG2NiypfujYBgYG0hf4mjhA6ZH75oqlh jEVZTPQz4FMJ4R6xTTCdFKsvQfpdTudR3ITmK5GGFF1azKz+CjVaMffINzabHQ8qcdRp xqbuYgRA60x3gRbU1Gxk70O+Fh24unpRknF0tkhwkFRxN+VQzgLyL9spsusKjG8M5bcO wt97zEI6m7IoEaBEDSXrAXfUlp2h2GyO15mfCinQYRMPqDz3/6XXWIEtRDDUlf73AoSi ayn7iROjx2GKZ/RB8+BjI3GC5dl04KtOr+d4TVXKhZ8eYLhEFHerrf9yPwJ4yZuQGE/z gsCA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9h1AoCT9DFuE2s++pMCG0y3LSw3zdTTzmoLGD6VpWUY=; b=P0vEN/DdxFLbusg6yNAOJRlwkeyBxJ5fWfrimFunAQNZqXti4eMKyuEkHXV3goAyHg eNIv0SDWo1KpnAdVYZ9PMw3cZIyyUY6qtoYIULy75pS2GVoYy8tr37dEfrj9EkpHHO4d MENdCfsdvVYNd5qJH20occ6e54yttmcNw1iA8gQuyErQ+ur+GIxDBd0zOIDuiYUM4qCK Q5p2+jjTEsZSFDhWxzaAubPK78VMVeGmxwatwqUNZbLVrfM++UX5d285e73Zex/c5y+T Fa8Lb5gsAYoOtVqi3ozoKFqohUjzNI/2+A5PTheMZo6L0AusH2nicXooVHyKoMt9pO5I KbGg==