Re: [Iot-directorate] Iotdir last call review of draft-ietf-rift-applicability-03

wei.yuehua@zte.com.cn Wed, 20 January 2021 01:16 UTC

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 09:16:07 +0800
From: wei.yuehua@zte.com.cn
To: noreply@ietf.org
Cc: iot-directorate@ietf.org, draft-ietf-rift-applicability.all@ietf.org, last-call@ietf.org, rift@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Iot-directorate] Iotdir last call review of draft-ietf-rift-applicability-03

Dear Samita Chakrabarti,

Thank you for the comments.

I will fix the definition and term issue which has been raised by several reviewers.

About the  IoT applicability, would you please offer me more information about IoT network concerning "a root gateway/switch ofa IoT  network"?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

魏月华 Yuehua Wei

M: +86 13851460269 E: wei.yuehua@zte.com.cn