[Iot-onboarding] Fwd: [Anima] Benjamin Kaduk's Yes on draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-40: (with COMMENT)

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Fri, 03 April 2020 06:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=23269; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1585896605; x=1587106205; h=from:mime-version:subject:message-id:references:to:date; bh=y8B9CqJpDcNs5ipN2q16W5nHU5I+dRFkOq6o7YpJjdU=; b=Tx4D48YBmj6xNTbTM6foKzJ3V2VSQC3sXVgT5Fg7L/bPgq71V1PPE84L oyAjaz0p8j8tzxd+Rk9ueD/V81FBbnMtIfUK9hvyzwQj9uumXPEVw01WU alZLymOfzR+XgXt6RLorUDqKBjvZVF5MKgr73+wHEA3UQHoqyyumTDxRs k=;