Re: [Iot-onboarding] [Mud] Some new stuff for mudmaker.org

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Thu, 26 March 2020 16:48 UTC

From: Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>
To: iot-onboarding@ietf.org, mud@ietf.org, Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>, Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@arm.com>
References: <0DE46278-4708-42B6-8DFF-A8BC67B23F7E@cisco.com> <CAHiu4JPqXd2emEFCRK2dq0L6OFOcr-UdNkhJ2W+Cx5TUCLrprA@mail.gmail.com> <17397.1585086427@localhost> <CAHiu4JNfWBBMZV0bO41Emdo4GO2EFmicw+E=np_Xey_xG4JsKA@mail.gmail.com> <A19C04FE-3A50-4466-84D4-521C575C43C0@cisco.com> <27885.1585179569@localhost> <4450F7B2-D9F2-4480-93D7-2DF2B062D83D@cisco.com> <05087541-ADBC-4B1B-BF2B-891B653DB3B1@cisco.com>