Re: [Iot-onboarding] UX concerns with BRSKI

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Sun, 01 September 2019 17:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=1l/29UG2K5gEtU4uKXye+1z0zjX84HzJMWnep2/R91E=; b=J1MHlF3SwfSMeRJv1vJqurjdY89UmFOx3NSJihZX7cUAADF+6o9ig+pqcfpnxPPSjP VTtYnncXWxmCl7HuhAkZSFuFJ5hLchVx4HOPTRHnSMAMPmbaoUhpesjQCKJM2iNDL7wh +CO6IeLM4NZj22Rp29B/P7KclpwDieQs80F2NGUoS4eud6wSad05IusRqiASUGWyCk57 9QWate3+dTHIpt+9nBpxzeYK8ykhtmpKPJZZ/Eb6WHUY+uc+mokBNaTU2FMAP++coN7v 7zNQ+w5FmCotADkgE0m3bqCIg8ItB6WMRqNzpYt2WuWilJqVHCprNsuxd1m0+psuONIw zwHQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version :subject:date:message-id:references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=1l/29UG2K5gEtU4uKXye+1z0zjX84HzJMWnep2/R91E=; b=f6ni78LuAIDGTqkSTMptwi60t3XO+itow7K77mrocKBKxhOD5M9Gu4/aiUL0taoVh9 gKaHuThUz9zZi7r1J0T/jIFUGmukYYmrM1B2ooKlNle5yoNcVd1KB2rDqxekSLQOiir+ ZPyirJHUfm0IYHYqpXQTXCU1BbUCggLaUJDMZ1HnvuYBnEjglBbV50RKOiyfF4YJXgNp Bv6LwUoWRCrc6Ri03UriR6q7VHg8oix3hE6RQuFo1rtwVnI2thwhiQXR3yME48K2qSdb 39sEgSA5hviuBelPusAXIqypD/bas6+RELmMnZEriQbwns6F8yS/6snlDwE6On6Z3+PD 76gQ==