Re: [Iot-onboarding] some straw-man charter text for an IoT Operational Security WG

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 11 September 2019 20:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=zKWZiE5Hun4lW7/yaa48cCoieFRsuAqBeZyImJJraNs=; b=XuqXKL9rYIh5hqARq3Yq7p+wC8qsJZ1UCEvVZq4kRnuXl40levshLIuIInWNZbs/bO pq+hnd+8Y5QHB0qWgVPI2ZDIZQgsdPVq53rXZezQscwhJzbVEAeK6Wue6moiFkjEgCP2 MzQBtReTizVIVzdDJQOoBR1PwJZjR00sngtwxKQuefFSHSBriW+Q4HlKlgTzLpBQfQ8U pJOQCk90ZLneuUaGp4QIJGvIcXAaVUGF6b2U8HXU0PLnFwhcWQfHGxZO/c81WieyYDV4 FNhG6dC1gvRHM73lG3AN8eCu94KRt+EFYuX564sR8jnH0VQdKi3XX0pU3NZXboIergmU Z4IA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=zKWZiE5Hun4lW7/yaa48cCoieFRsuAqBeZyImJJraNs=; b=fxZPLsAHZcdDUMWV50k474NqybBcO/Ntag/1bAInGNRfDB1qEil6oj/BXNcOQ80VPc RBrfpBGR6itHBacsbMVUWzsjm76cVgMr+Nu/cFih3WoZrXaDyeHDFTy+NRxu609oc83j YEaJZQc6KEr0PyNS/iQ7g4S/XwLLvQsBvOHbNgAbZ/LJ14AQz6eb/tRg7w0edjp5jvo9 nHq/zGp3GNx6h1fVRDFj6D3gGKPv46nu7P58OlzjwDx+i+F5dhUA5l2yNEOT1vBX9N3t 0hnEGfMn2l6JhF3wNNc5wmZ1ThkKLNKz2lNY+HfOhQW9GBfvWJEOsak9YbG7r/OP6up/ hlJw==