Re: [Iotops] Martin Duke's Block on charter-ietf-iotops-00-17: (with BLOCK)

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Wed, 03 February 2021 19:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4968; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1612381359; x=1613590959; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc: to:references; bh=9mLvMOWUlrpsthsciYOCOcmVYD7Jgq4GLh9Cdlx/Z5g=; b=hxQT//yUFl7Klc2+I8Y1gEIIX5dS+FP+bnc5vkVfzNpC3yryly5M+G2O VMfD1olD6d7a1Mag9V3h6ZI1sTIf5xXwYdc1CII1bTT1AuynA+KsHQ31h bl2nyeKZZIybgON+pRJZMoxixpBTPDn8DLYkx4h6QLYC/AYfmrianKUCB g=;
X-IPAS-Result: A0DsAQCS+xpglxbLJq1iHQEBAQEJARIBBQUBgg8Cgx9WASMSMYRAiQSIUgOaW4FoBAcBAQEKAwEBGAsMBAEBhAZEAoF9JjgTAgMBAQEDAgMBAQEBBQEBAQIBBgQUAQEBAQEBAQGGNg1DARABhR4BAQEDAQEBIUsLBQsLGCoCAicwBhODJgGCZiAPsEF2gTKEVEFEhGkKBoE4AYFSi2xBggCBESccglY+gl0BAQMBgSYBEgGDOjSCLASCJ4EDASUZGFskDQUzPXMDj1KCbYlJmyuBFIMEgymBOoRTjSiFJAMfgy+KRpUrn1yReV6DcgIEBgUCFoFtIWlwMxoIGxU7KgGCPj4SGQ2OLQ4JiGKFRkADMDcCBgEJAQEDCYZAhVUBAQ