Re: [Iotsi] Fwd: Save the date: July 15/16, 2017: Workshop on IoT Semantic/Hypermedia Interoperability (at IETF99 in Prague)

Joaquin Prado <JPrado@omaorg.org> Fri, 02 June 2017 21:59 UTC

From: Joaquin Prado <JPrado@omaorg.org>
To: Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>, "iotsi@iab.org" <iotsi@iab.org>
CC: "t2trg-chairs@irtf.org" <t2trg-chairs@irtf.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 14:58:59 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [Iotsi] Fwd: Save the date: July 15/16, 2017: Workshop on IoT Semantic/Hypermedia Interoperability (at IETF99 in Prague)

Hi Carsten,
Is this meeting (subject above) still taken place in July?
I am discussing this topic with several people and we would like to prepare a presentation.

Thanks

Joaquin
Director of Technical Programs
Open Mobile Alliance | www.openmobilealliance.org<http://www.openmobilealliance.org/>
Cell: (+1) 858 249 8300<tel:%28%2B44%29%20%280%2977%2017%2027%2050%2024>
Desk: (+1) 858 623 0741