Re: [Iotsi] Fwd: Save the date: July 15/16, 2017: Workshop on IoT Semantic/Hypermedia Interoperability (at IETF99 in Prague)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Fri, 05 May 2017 08:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=21841; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1493973079; x=1495182679; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=gBD5S2bIEFWQMrlHzNmPpPs6MI4CjPiIN+CiQIIcai0=; b=UniEGqqTqSjhGJOGi5n2eBhXmi7jObzG0HLWn53fXPJkQx99+DXD3x+K u5Dt6r4VxbJkf59aw6nxeU4NenplSTVoFZweYTFrlbTR+n5l3t98wXl5j vixorr73ivWUhs7pqqDHORIUrLj39Rf7e1yj8L1mnVcFmwgLNv8CPSu7U 8=;