Re: [ipcdn] RFC 5428 on Management Event Management Information Base(MIB) for PacketCable- and IPCablecom-Compliant Devices

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Thu, 02 April 2009 07:03 UTC

Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:04:34 +0200
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: ipcdn@ietf.org
Cc: Ronald Bonica <rbonica@juniper.net>, "Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <bertietf@bwijnen.net>
Subject: Re: [ipcdn] RFC 5428 on Management Event Management Information Base(MIB) for PacketCable- and IPCablecom-Compliant Devices

Congratulations to editors, chairs and the Working Group for the
completion of the last item in its Charter. Thanks to everybody who
contributed to this work during the years. The charter being completed
the WG will shut down. The mail list will stay active for clarification
questions and for implementation discussions and reports.

Dan
(honored to be your AD for the last three years)